Smooth Move USA – Your Bakersfield, CA Commercial Mover
You have a a business to run, clients to please and employees to manage. The last thing you need to worry about is your office move. Smooth Move USA understands that your focus needs to be on your business, and that’s why we strive to ensure your peace of mind throughout the entire moving process. From hiring the best professional commercial movers, to our efficient moving process and years of experience with office equipment, we make commercial moving an easy, stress-free transition.
For more than a decade, Smooth Move USA has been helping businesses like yours move and expand into new offices. In return, our customers have given us numerous 5-star ratings on Google and Yelp, and we’ve been awarded ProMover accreditation by the American Moving & Storage Association. So if you’re looking for the best commercial movers near you, trust Smooth Move USA.
No matter your budget, Smooth Move USA has a moving package that will work with you. We have experience moving small, medium and large businesses, in every industry from retail and services, to industrial and medical offices. Not only do we offer standard services, like cubicle disassembly and reassembly; we also make moving large pieces of equipment easy with our crane and hoisting services. No matter what you need for your office move, Smooth Move USA has you covered.
Want to know how we work? Smooth Move USA provides only the best service to our commercial moving clients. When you work with us, you’ll receive:
- Firm cost estimates and top-rated service
- Professional packing, loading & transport, plus set-up in your new office
- Inventory lists for relocation management
- Professional movers, trained in moving standard office materials, plus high-tech, industrial, and medical equipment.
- Streamlined process to minimize business disruptions
- Certified ProMovers team, Licensed & Insured for Commercial Moving
If you haven’t moved an office before, the idea can be overwhelming. To help ease your worries, here are a few things you should think about when planning an office move:
- When do you want to move? Can you take a business day off, or do you need an after-hours or weekend moving day?
- Will you need to alert your building to when your movers will be there, to provide access to doors and elevators?
- Do you have specialized equipment or an IT department with special moving needs?